Flame Cutting, steel profiling and Lumsden Grinding Specialists
Steel profiles: Flamekut Profiles offer a comprehensive flame cutting and steel profiling service, with an in-house capacity to cut profiles between 5mm to 250mm thick, all of our machines are run on modern CAD systems. Complimenting our steel profile cutting service is our in-house Lumsden grinding facility, utilising six Lumsden surface grinders from 36" up to 100", with the ability of working to close tolerances. We also offer a complete metal fabrication service from start to finish including sourcing materials, shot blasting, drilling and fabrication.
All our flame cutting machines are CNC controlled which gives greater accuracy and quality profiled blanks. We serve customers locally and nationally and across a wide range of industries including Lifting Gear, Construction, Structural, Agricultural, MOD, earth moving equipment, Automotive and Mining to name just a few.
Customer drawings and specifications can be sent via email, we have the ability to read various formats.
- Flame Cutting, Steel Profiles & Surface Grinding Specialists
- CNC Controlled Steel Profile Cutting (5mm - 250mm)
- Lumsden Surface Grinding to 100" Dia.
- Drilling, shot blasting, chamfering, metal fabrication
- Complete fabrication service
- Materials sourcing and storage
- Competitive Pricing
- Batches or one off's
- 2 - 3 Days Typical Lead Time
- Next Day Turn Round on Breakdowns
- In-House Transport Facilities
- Free Quotations & Technical Help
- Credit card payments accepted
Our comprehensive steel profiling and grinding services offers industry extremely accurate flame cut blanks in certified plate, supplied either in batch quantities or as one-off's for specialised applications.
Call us now and discover how our high quality, precision CNC flame cutting and profiling service can benefit your business. Tel: 0121 526 6919